- North Site (located in Pool 3 of Red River)
- Entry Control Station with Keypad operated security gate for after hours access
- Comfort stations at boats launch and RV camping area
- Wash House with washer and dryer and showers (3 mens and 3 womens) Handicap accessible
- 2 Picnic Shelters with 6 picnic tables in each
- 2 Lane concrete Boat Ramp with 62 parking spaces
- Floating Wharf with berths for 22 boats, electric hookups & lights
- RV Dump station
- Playground equipment and play field with 20 parking spaces
- 34 Picnic units with grills (25 located at RV sites)
- 25 RV Sites
- Fish cleaning station on dock
All RV parking spurs are 10 x 65
concrete-paved parking spurs equipped with
- Electrical, sewer and water connections - 30 & 50 amp.
- Picnic Table on 12 x 12 concrete slab
- Fire Ring
- Lantern post
Spurs 3, 5, 7, 9 and 24 feature 12
x 18 tent pad.
|Please call: (318) 627-2640
- 2,700 sq. ft. heated & cooled.
- Restrooms, tables & chairs, commercial cooking equipment.
- $200 fee for outside reservations